It’s my 4th year in college and I’ve experienced a lot of things that college students do experience. (except the ‘getting laid’ and ‘giving heads’ part.. and oh! MJ. I’ll try you soon..) A lot of experience on the love section, and a little on the rough life part.
I’ve decided not to try those after-marriage thingy, but I did try and enjoyed snuggling and flirting. HAHA! It’s just that people don’t get it until they experience it.
We need this shit to experience puking in the toilet bowl and to feel the rush while laughing hard after five bottles of beer! I’m talking about courage meeting curiosity! Flame accepting the gasoline, and a bird enveloping the sky on it’s open wings! (Wtf did I just say?!) It’s like stepping out of the box and exploring the world without anything clasped hard inside your hands.
If you haven’t tried it.. FUCK YOU and START LIVING LIFE THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!
I have a lot of friends and ex-friends that are really really super duper (as-in) all over their partners.. and forgetting all the people, and all of the world because (they said) they are really really super duper head-over-heels in love with their partners. What the heck happened?! There’s more to life than love, mofos! (Thanks, Ramon Bautista)
I really hate it when for so many years, literally speaking, you are living with the love of your parents, siblings, grandparents, friends, or whatever you may call the people you’re with during your childhood, and then you are telling me that you can’t live without your partner?! Bullfrog!! Well, maybe there’s an exception.. But it is not the appropriate reason for you to forget the world and be together forever alone with that person!!!!!
Soooo… What kind of lover are you?
A. THE PERFECT LOVER
– Treating her/his partner right. The proper way of treating her/him.
– Giving gifts exchanging cards (I believe that Christmas is.. wait.. what?!)
– Remembers any occasion
– Doesn’t get jealous most of the time
– Will get to you through whatever
– Fights but in a nice way (hmmmmm..?)
– Respects her/his partner (including the folks)
– Can sacrifice for the sake of her/his partner
B. THE MYSTERIOUS LOVER
– Happy and in love but doesn’t show to her/his partner
– Listens to indie bands and dedicates it to her/his partner
– Surprise surprise surprise
C. THE CLINGY LOVER (THE MOST IRRITATING LOVER)
– Gets jealous all the time (even with her/his friends)
– Reads text messages of her/his partner all the time (but would deny this to herself/himself)
– Answer calls, fb chats, y!m chats of her/his partner all the time
– Would always make “paawa” effect so her/his partner will make “lambing”
– Fighter (up to round 12)
– SDKSPATT (Super Duper Kulang Sa Pansin All The Time)
– Always expects. ALWAYS
D. THE MARTYR LOVER
– WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU EVEN IF IT HURTS. EVEN IF SHE/HE CAUGHT YOU A DOZEN TIMES WITH SOMEBODY ELSE AND YOU STILL GET ACCEPTED. YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A LUCKY BITCH/JERK. The best lover when treated nicely, fairly, and when you are giving the love she/he deserves.
E. THE USER
– Wants your money, body, and time
– Loves your hips, tits, flower, boner, legs, chest and thighs.
– Wants to always ride your car, your gifts, GCs, and checks.
– POOR BITCH/JERK
– Is still inlove with her/his ex
There you go! I really can’t think of more things to write so I hope you enjoyed reading this entry. Pls do comment if there’s something you’d like to add
Have fun and do all the things you’d want to try before you die! Stay happy and live life to the fullest!!!!! Always remember, put God on the top of your list, next is your family and friends, and your lover below.
P.S. DEFINE SABAW! SA SUSUNOD KO NA IBBLOG UNG MAUBAN GETAWAY WITH FRIENDS!!! WITH PHOTOS UN!!! ABANGAN!